Monday, September 8, 2008

First week of school is over!

First week of school is over and we are already starting on projects. I have already chosen both my ISU books. All the Pretty Horses by Cormac McCarthy for my long ISU and for my short Isu I chose, For Those Who Hunt the Wounded Down by David Adams Richards. I got the book by David Adams Richard in the library finally today since the librarian was finally there. We already started on a group project. Freddie, Yanick, Julian and me are the only grade 11s in this class and we are one group. The presentation we will do is on Reader's Response. I hope this semester will be similar to last semester. I'm excited to get English over this year so I won't have to deal with it in grade 12 so I'll have an easy year. Well I can't wait to see how all this will turn out.

No comments: