Saturday, September 20, 2008

3 weeks already over!

The past 2 weeks, we've been in the lab and class working on our group presentations. I must say I am not very excited about this project lol. I need to start working on it. I'm doing a bibliography on Holland Norman from Reader's Response. Last Wednesday we talked about scholarships. By the time it was my turn, all the scholarships I have researched were on the board. I have finally finished my first ISU book called For Those Who Hunt the Wounded Down. It was very weird at the beginning. I had no clue where this book was going. The story was odd, but in the end I think I know what it's all about. I tried to read as much as I could so I can start thinking about my thesis and outline. And get started on my next ISU book since it is longer. So far the class is like it was in grade 11. Well I wonder what other projects will come our way before christmas time!

No comments: